Floyd Dental continues to be committed to your health and safety, as well as to that of our staff and community. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Illinois Board of Dentistry, and the American Dental Association (ADA). We follow the activities of these agencies and associations daily so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We have taken extra steps with purified air filtration and UV lights, as well as additional personal protection equipment (PPE). Upon your next visit you may notice some changes that are to help protect you and our staff.
• Appointments are managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling an appointment.
• More invasive procedures may be delayed depending on your age or certain medical conditions.
• Expect screening questions on the day of your visit.
• Your temperature will be taken before you enter the office.
• You must wear a mask while in the office.
• Waiting rooms have fewer chairs and are spaced out to ensure proper physical distancing.
• Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys, and so forth as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
• We minimize the number of people in the office at any one time — so please bring guests that are only necessary for your actual visit.
• After your visit, if you feel any COVID-19 symptoms or you have a COVID-19 diagnosis within 14 days of visiting the office, you must call and let us know.